Located nearby to Delhi, The Pink City - Jaipur was founded in 1727 is the capital of Rajasthan and gets its name from the pinkish colored ancient houses located in the city made from sandstone.
The City Palace at the center of the city is a reminder of the royal family that once ruled the region. The palace beholds Majestic Gardens, Courtyards and Museums, and still houses the royal family.
Select your Hotel
Jaipur (2 Nights)
Select your Car
- We will start early Morning from Delhi for your journey to Jaipur (265 Km / 5 hours 30 min) Rest of the day is for your leisure.
- Set out to explore some of the magnificent sites of the Pink City.
- City Palace - which includes the Chandra Mahal and Mubarak Mahal palaces and other buildings, is a palace complex in Jaipur, the capital of the Rajasthan state, India. It was the seat of the Maharaja of Jaipur, the head of the Kachwaha Rajput clan. The Chandra Mahal palace now houses a museum but the greatest part of it is still a royal residence.
- Hawa Mahal - is a palace in Jaipur, India, so named because it was essentially a high screen wall built so the women of the royal household could observe street festivals while unseen from the outside. Constructed of red and pink sandstone
- Jantar Mantar, the famous World Heritage Site.
- Embark on a sightseeing tour of the magnificent Amber Fort. You’ll have an option to take a short elephant ride up to the fort
- The rest of the day is free for you to explore the Pink City on your own.
- Time to say goodbye to Jaipur the and drive back to Delhi.