Chandigarh will bring you closer to Indian history, rich Sikh Culture and tasty Punjabi food. Chandigarh is a very beautiful and well planned city in India. It is the capital of both Haryana and Punjab, but the city itself is not part of either state, being a union territory, i.e. administered directly by the Central government. It is connected with all the major cities of Himachal Pradesh.
Select your Hotel
Select your Car
- We will start early Morning from Delhi for your journey to Chandigarh (255 Km / 5 hours 30 min) Rest of the day is for your leisure.
- Rock Garden is a proof of human imagination and novelty. One of its kind, this garden is known to have sculptures that are made-up of industrial and urban wastes includes coal, clay, china ware, broken glass bangles and discarded fluorescent tubes.& Sukhna Lake visit.
- Rose Garden - Founded in 1967 as Zakir Rose Garden, it is the largest rose garden in Asia. Spread in 17 acres of land, this park houses over 1600 plant varieties including all types of roses.
- Sukhna Lake is a man-made lake that lies at the base of the Shivalik ranges. This 3 km long artificial lake is quite popular as a picnic spot amongst locals as well as tourists. This lake becomes the venue of a number of activities such as water skiing, boating and yacht.
- Then in the evening drive back to Delhi.