Uttarakhand is blessed with an abundance of natural beauty and Bhimtal is like a jewel in Uttarakhand`s crown. Bhimtal is a picturesque lake located in the district of Nainital in the state of Uttarakhand. This is one of the most popular destinations of the state that attracts a large number of travelers every year. This beautiful lake is named after the legendary Bhima of Mahabharata. The beautiful lake is surrounded by lush green mountains that give tourists a rare chance to witness the rich beauty of the place.
The vacationers at this place get a wonderful chance to rest and rejuvenate themselves in the lap of nature. Apart from its extraordinary natural beauty there is an ancient temple located on the banks of Bhimtal which is very popular and attract thousands of devotes to the place. A great numbers of Hindu followers love to visit this place and offer their prayers to the gods while appreciating the well known sculpture of the place. It is believed that this temple was built for Bhima by Baz Bahadur of Chand Dynasty in the 17th century.
Select your Hotel
Select your Car
- We will Start early Morning from Delhi for your journey to Bhimtal (316 Km & 8 Hours)
- Start exlporing Bhimtal which is mainly famous for the massive Bhimtal Lake present here. During a trip to Bhimtal, one can enjoy boating in the Bhimtal Lake, one of the popular tourist attractions in Bhimtal. There is an island in the middle of the lake, which can only be accessed through boats. There is a temple complex, located in the town of Bhimtal, which attracts pilgrims from in and around this region. Also known as Bhimeshwar Mahadev Temple, the temple complex was built in the 17th century and known for its exquisite architecture.
- It is time for dinner and Sleep.
- After breakfast ready for Lake Tour Naukuchia Tal, a ‘Lake of Nine Corners’, is a famous lake for rowing, yachting and paddling.
- Sattal is an interspersed group of 7 freshwater lakes situated in the Lower Himalayan Range near Bhimtal. It is one of the few unspoiled and unpolluted freshwater biomes in India.
- After hault for reffreshment back to Delhi.