Mount Abu is a hill station in Rajasthan, lying within the Aravalli Range. It is situated in the Sirohi district. Mount Abu has been under the influence of Rajputs as well as Gurjars at different points in its history. The place has religious and spiritual significance for Hindus since it is believed to be the location of sage Vashishta’s prayers and meditation. Due to its cool climate, Mount Abu is a much visited spot by tourists. The Nakki Lake, Dilwara Temples and Achalgarh Fort form other attractions for visitors. Mount Abu has the unique distinction of being the only hill station in the desert state of Rajasthan.
Select your Car
- Jaipur – Mount Abu (480 Kms)
- Drive to Mount Abu early in the morning.
- On arrival at Mount Abu, transfer to your pre-booked hotel.
- Rest of the day at leisure, or you can stroll through the local market.
- Overnight in Mount Abu at the hotel.
- Mount Abu
- After breakfast, we will visit the world famous Dilwara Jain Temple. It is the group of outstanding Jain temples.
- Then Brahmin Kumari Ashram World Spiritual University and Nakki Lake.
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
- Mount Abu
- Today you will visit Guru Shikhar and Trevors Tank.
- Further, we will visit the Sunset Point Mount Abu.
- Mount Abu – Jaipur (480 Kms)
- In the morning, we will drive to Jaipur.