Shimla -'Queen of hills' is the capital of Himachal Pradesh. Covering an area of 25 sq km at a height of 7,238 ft, Shimla is surrounded by pine, deodar and oak forests. Its well developed amenities, easy reach and various tourist attractions make it one of India’s most popular hill stations.
Known as the ‘Valley of Gods’, Kullu is a group of magnificent valleys in Himachal Pradesh. Located between the majestic Himalayas and river Beas. Kullu is touted as a favorite hill station especially for honeymooners. Scenic views and snow-clad mountains, towering Deodar jungles, rivers and apple orchards have attracted several feature filmmakers too.
Manali referred as Lover's Paradise is one of the most popular, beautiful and awe-inspiring hill stations. Surrounded by majestic hills and woody forests, the quaint charm of Manali has captured the world's attention. The immaculate River Beas which flows in between the town, creates a spellbinding landscape.
Select your Hotel
Shimla (2 Nights)
Select your Car
- Delhi - Shimla ( 7 Hours Drive)
- Arrival at Shimla and transfer to Hotel.
- Dinner and overnight in Hotel with scenic views of Shimla.
- Shimla - Kufri
- You will be picked up early morning to visit the Jakhu Temple. It is a majestic temple and dedicated to Lord Hanuman, situated on the top of the beautiful Jakhu hill.
- Then you will head off to Summer Hill, which is located at about 5 kilometres. Back to the hotel for breakfast.
- Next journey to Kufri. Start of with Green Valley, which is a picnic spot in Shimla, the summer capital of India during the British regime.
- Then visit Indira tourist park and Mahasu Peak.
- Back to hotel. Overnight stay in Shimla.
- Shimla-Kullu-Manali: (265km- 6 ½ hrs)
- After an early morning breakfast, you travel for the Manali. It is a beautiful district in the state of Himachal Pradesh.
- Visit Mata Vaishno Maha Devi tirth temple. It is located just 5 km from Kullu.
- If time permits, visit Kullu shawl industry and their sales outlet. Dinner and overnight in Manali.
- Manali-Rohtang Pass (51 kms)
- After morning breakfast you will visit Rohtang pass, Hidimba Devi Temple and Beautiful Buddhist monasteries.
- At the end of your tour, transfer to hotel.
- A return journey to Delhi.