Located nearby to Delhi, The Pink City - Jaipur was founded in 1727 is the capital of Rajasthan and gets its name from the pinkish colored ancient houses located in the city made from sandstone.
The City Palace at the center of the city is a reminder of the royal family that once ruled the region. The palace beholds Majestic Gardens, Courtyards and Museums, and still houses the royal family.
Select your Hotel
Jaipur (2 Nights)
Select your Car
- You will be picked up early in the morning from your desired location in Delhi.
- Enjoy the pleasurable drive of 5 hours to Jaipur.
- Arrival at Jaipur, transfer to your hotel. In the evening we will take you to the Laxminarayan Temple (Birla Mandir) a modern form of architecture constructed with pure marble.
- Overnight in Jaipur in a luxurious room.
- After breakfast, we will move towards Jantar Mantar Observatory and City Palace, for architectural and cultural highlights.
- In the evening Hotel drop off.
- Start of with Amber fort which is a top attraction in Jaipur then proceeds to Hawa Mahal an iconic destination.
- We will have lunch somewhere along the way when you get hungry.
- Then we will move towards Chokhi Dhani – An Ethnic Village Resort for a perfect Rajasthani experience.