Shimla -'Queen of hills' is the capital of Himachal Pradesh. Covering an area of 25 sq km at a height of 7,238 ft, Shimla is surrounded by pine, deodar and oak forests. Its well developed amenities, easy reach and various tourist attractions make it one of India’s most popular hill stations.
Manali referred as Lover's Paradise is one of the most popular, beautiful and awe-inspiring hill stations. Surrounded by majestic hills and woody forests, the quaint charm of Manali has captured the world's attention. The immaculate River Beas which flows in between the town, creates a spellbinding landscape.
Select your Car
- Chandigarh - Shimla - Manali
- Morning drive from Chandigarh to Shimla.
- After refreshment, visit of the Mall Road, Ridge and Jakhoo Temple.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
- Shimla - Manali - Chandigarh
- Early morning you will visit Solang Valley and Rohtang Pass.
- Later afternoon return to your hotel.
- After Breakfast pickup from hotel and visit of the Hadimba Temple an ancient cave temple dedicated to Hidimbi Devi.
- There are many exciting adventure sports you can do in Manali such as Paragliding, Skiing, White Water Rafting, etc.
- Overnight in Manali.
- Manali - Chandigarh
- After Breakfast pickup from hotel and transfer to Chandigarh.