Dharamasala is a city located in the Kangra district of the hilly state of Himachal Pradesh. It is about 475 km to the north of Delhi. It was recently declared the winter capital of Himachal Pradesh. Placed in the Kangra Valley, it is known for its scenic beauty, Tibetan Buddhist artifacts and trekking trails, across the Dhauladhar range. One of the most famous trials is the Triund-Thatri-Trek (TTT). Tsuglagkhang Complex and Norbulingka Institute are well-known tourist attractions. In addition to that, Dharamshala offers some great outdoor activities such as Paragliding and Camping.
Select your Hotel
Dalhousie (2 Nights)
Select your Car
- Chandigarh to Dalhousie
- You will Travel for a total distance of 540 kilometres. You will be in Dalhousie in 8 hours.
- Visit of the Panch Pulla, Satdhara Falls and Khajjiar
- Dinner and overnight in Hotel with scenic views of Shimla.
- You will be picked up early morning to visit the Dalai Lama Temple Complex a beautiful and peaceful place.
- Then you will head off to Dharamshala and Kangra Valley.
- Back to hotel dinner and rest in Dalhousie.
- Dalhousie - Chandigarh
- After an early morning breakfast, you will visit the Bhagsu Nag Temple and Jwalamukhi Temple.
- After Lunch, Check-Out from Hotel and proceed for Chandigarh.